A combination of food, grease and grime splattered onto your oven glass door at 250 degrees Celsius can seem next to impossible to clean but just by using baking soda, a clean rag and some hot water, you’ll have an appliance that looks as good as new!
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to clean the oven glass:
- Pour ½ cup of baking soda and water into a small dish. Mix the ingredients together until they form a thin paste. The texture shouldn’t be too thick as you want the mixture to spread easily
- While wearing protective gloves, spread the paste on the glass of your oven door. Ensure it’s on every bit of glass and that no surface area is missed
- Then, set a timer for 15 minutes to give the baking soda a bit of time to sit on the glass and work its magic into the grease and grime
- After the timer has finished, get a clean (and slightly damp) rag to carefully wipe up all traces of the baking soda solution
- Dry the glass with a clean cloth to remove any streaking and to give it one final wipe
Now you know how to clean your oven glass door (see, we told you it would be easy!)